In Between the Lines

I finally finished striping the nursery walls circa eleven in the pm last night, one hour before Anthony’s birthday!  Happy Birthday to the love of my life and my babies Daddy!  So, in lieu of writing up a wordy post all about how long it took me to check off this project, what’s next on the nursery agenda, or the various thoughts that painting provokes, I’m just going to put up some pictures and spend that time with my three loves.

If you want to put up some lines too, click here for last week’s pre-reveal tutorial! 

4 001  4 002 4 004 4 005

I’ll be back next week with another project down in a much more organized nursery!  Until then, have a great weekend everybody!

3 comments

  1. LOVE love love the stripes. Want to do them in my house? I have two bedrooms to work on... just kidding. (maybe) :)

    ReplyDelete